Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories performs well inspections all across Central Massachusetts. We lower a downhole, underwater video camera into the well so we have eyes on any problems of structure or contamination. We ensure that the inside of the well is clean, in good repair and capable of supplying clean, healthy water.
Our well inspections include the following steps:
- A flow test to determine the output of the well
- A check of pump function and electrical supply
- Verification of the sanitary condition of the well
- Examination of the well’s immediate environment
- A water test to detect bacteria, fungi, toxins or minerals
- Checking the water for odor, cloudiness or color
At the end of our inspection, we provide our client with a full, concise and clearly written report plus a DVD of the inspection video. Our report will include any recommendations needed to protect water quality and bring the well up to local codes.
We are also happy to schedule a phone consultation with a client to explain the results of the test.