Health Scan Water test
Results in Only 5 Business Days!
This test is made for the most serious cases of water contamination. If you notice a strange odor or slime, use this test. If you suspect your water is causing illness, use this test.
We also recommend this test if your water hasn’t been tested before — whether it’s well water or city water. It provides a full profile of your water’s quality. The Health Scan tests water for:
- Primary EPA Drinking Standards
- Secondary EPA Drinking Standards
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) — found in household products, pain, gasoline and industrial solvents
- Complete microbiological analysis (identifying and quantifying bacteria, fungi and yeast)
If you’re looking for a specific contamination test, see all the tests we offer.
or call 800-344-9977
The first step is to order your water test kit. After that, only two steps remain:
- Collect a water sample once the testing kits arrives and send it back to us.
- We’ll fax or email you the results and mail you a physical copy for your records.
If you have any questions about your results, we’ll set up a follow-up consultation by phone.
Because we’re water experts. In fact, other companies hire us to test water for their clients. It’s our experience combined with our customer service that really sets us apart:
- We have more than two decades of experience testing water.
- We conduct all our tests in our state-of-the-art laboratory in Massachusetts.
- We inspect wells on site, so we’ve seen how the contaminants we test for affect water.
- We offer phone consultations to clarify any questions you have about your results.
For us, it’s about more than just numbers. It’s about communicating to our clients what’s going on with their water. And if there’s something wrong, explaining how to fix it.
Complete List of Testing Contaminants
|Primary EPA Drinking Standards|
|Secondary EPA Drinking Standards|
|Total Dissolved Solids (also a secondary drinking standard — includes several organic and inorganic contaminants)|
|Total Bacteria Count (Optional)||N/A|
*Also a Total Dissolved Solid (TDS)
Statement of Confidentiality
No shared results. Our laboratory holds our clients privacy to the highest regard, your results and information will never be shared. Be aware that laboratories who report their laboratory certification ID number on your report may be required to report your results to various government agencies.
Not Sure if the Health Scan Test is Right for You?
We’ll help you figure out which test is.