Well Cap Kit Includes:
- Premium Well Cap
- One ½-inch to 1-inch converter nipple
- One 1-inch to 1-inch converter nipple
- Three metal hose clamps
- Six ½-inch nuts
- Four silicone shrink-wrap tubes
- Four silver wire connectors
- A 1-inch diameter plastic pipe
- Instruction manual
- Well Chlorination Kit
Well caps are extremely important because they provide covering for the water source leading into homes with private well-water systems. We have identified what we believe to be a well cap that meets all the standards of a quality well cap at a reasonable price.
Features of the Premium Well Cap include:
- Fits any standard 6″ well casing
- The top of the cap can be removed without affecting the seal, conduit or wiring
- The Premium Well Cap is made of high-quality, grey cast iron
- It is painted green and oven-dried to produce a durable, high-quality finish which blends in with most landscapes
- All of the high-quality hardware is plated
- Conforms to Water System Council PAS-97 (04) Standards
- It comes with a center plug that makes it very easy for you to complete the disinfection process
We have created a kit that includes:
- A complete list of all tools necessary to install the Premium Well Cap
- A complete and illustrated set of instructions on how to install the Premium Well Cap. These instructions are written so any reasonably handy person can follow them for a successful installation.
A complete Water Well Disinfection Kit, including the EPA-recommended disinfection reagent and supplies necessary for a follow-up water test to ensure no bacterial contamination remains in your well, is sold separately for $59.95 + tax and S&H.